PARAMEDIC ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
All committees are responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors. There are three standing committees:
- The Committee on Certification
- The Committee on Government and Media Relations (see Public Relations below)
- The Committee on Practitioner Protection
The Board of Directors has created the following ad hoc committees:
- The Executive Committee which is comprised of appointed officials and at a minimum shall include the Executive Director and Registrar. The Executive Committee handles the overall administration that guides the organization.
- The National Occupational Competency Profile (NOCP) Committee whose role is to renew and maintain the NOCP.
The Paramedic Association of Canada (PAC) is dedicated to improving communications: within the profession, to the public, the media and to politicians.
The public relations committee will determine what PAC needs to do to support this initiative and how we can achieve our goals of promoting our profession, protecting our patients, and supporting our communities.If you have any ideas regarding how we can achieve these goals or if you have any suggestions on what PAC should be doing in this area then please send your suggestions to us.